Looking to have your unique wedding rings designed and created just for you? Nicola and I are here to help and support you every step of the way and we will guiding you throughout the process of creating your dream wedding rings. If you have an idea in mind that is great but don’t worry if you are not sure as we will suggest some ideas at your initial consultation.
Here are some of the things that we will go through with you.
- What materials would you like your piece to be made in? silver/ gold / platinum…a combination? If you have an engagement ring we would advise that you have your wedding band made in the same material as if it is made of a different material the softer ring will wear faster. We often have clients that come to us with existing jewellery that has sentimental value. As we can deconstruct and reuse existing jewellery to reprocess metals and repurpose stones to make your wedding bands even more special. Read Gilliand and Graham’s Commission story. They used two existing engagment rings of her Mum’s to create her wedding and engagement rings. Click here to read more.
- Shape – are you thinking a more traditional D section or flat, round, square, if you have an engagement ring do you want it to fit together with your ring?
- Width of the ring – wedding bands come in all different widths and a lot of it will depend on your fingers and if you are wearing more than one ring as well as your personal preference. We will have some examples on hand for you to try to get a better idea of what will suit you.
- Would you like to include any precious or semi-precious stones within your design?
- Pattern and texture – are you thinking about having some sort of pattern or design on your rings. Maybe there is something special to you that you would like on your rings.
- Engraving – would you like a special message or phrase engraving on the inside of your ring, or the date of your wedding?
Contact us and we will arrange a free 15 min consultation. This can either be in person or via zoom.
Once we have had the initial consultation and have an idea of the sort of piece you are looking for we will then be able to give you a quote for your bespoke piece.
We initially take a 50% deposit so we can complete further design work if required
Once the design has been finalised we will start work on your bespoke jewellery. On average each piece that we make will take between 6-8 weeks depending on the complexity of the design.
We may need you to come and try on your item during the making process to make sure that your jewellery fits perfectly.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with us or simply fill out or commission form here.
Thanks for reading x
Nicola and I are excited to announce that our open studio event is back … Read more
Looking to have your unique wedding rings designed and created just for you? Nicola … Read more
Latest from the Blog
Oresome open studio
Nicola and I are excited to announce that our open studio event is back for 2023! We will be … read more
Eco Friendly Jewellery
Jewellery that doesn’t cost the earth
Protecting … read more
How to commission your bespoke wedding rings
Looking to have your unique wedding rings designed and created just for you? Nicola and I are here … read more
Oresome Jewellery Open studio event in West Hulll
Oresome Jewellery Open studio event West Hull
Due to the success of our first open … read more