This is a question that Nicola and I get asked a lot. The truth is that there are a lot of different variables that affect the cost of a piece of bespoke jewellery. So the price can vary hugely on the type of item you are looking to have created.
These include: -
The difference between buying a piece from the high street and having a piece made specifically for you. High street jewellers reproduce pieces in large numbers whereas having a bespoke piece of jewellery made with us is a complete one off. Nicola and I design and create your dream piece of jewellery from scratch, hand fabricating each item carefully. Having a piece made with us the possibilities are endless. You can also incorporate existing pieces of jewellery that have sentimental value, but you no longer wear.
Depending on the piece our prices for a bespoke piece of jewellery start at around £500.
Thinking about a jewellery commission and not sure how to start? Don’t worry Nicola and I are on hand to answer any questions you may have. Simply get in touch via email or telephone
How we work with you on a commission
- Make an appointment to come and see us and chat to us about the type of piece that you are looking for.
- We will then price your jewellery up based on the initial consultation. If you decide to go ahead with the commission, we will then take a 50% deposit so that we can create design ideas for you.
- Once the designs are ready, we will then invite you to come and discuss these with us.
- When you have selected your dream design, we will then start to create your dream piece of jewellery. Nicola and I source the finest materials and we always hand fabricate your pieces creating a piece of jewellery that will stand the test of time.
- Once your dream jewellery has been completed, we will call you to arrange an appointment to reveal the finished piece to you. The remaining balance is due on collection of your piece.
Take a look at some of our previous commission stories here
For further information or to commission your own bespoke piece of Oresome Jewellery simply call or email us on 01482 213881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.