Now more than ever before we are being encouraged to reuse, recycle and reduce waste, but can we also do this with our jewellery?
Nicola and I have been designing and creating remodelled jewellery for a long time now. Not only is it a perfect way to update a family heirloom into either something that is more contemporary or a new design.
Having a remodel is not only a great way to help preserve the earth’s natural resources but it is also a great way to invest in a high quality piece whilst holding onto to the cherished memories and sentimental value of the piece. We can re use the material in your piece including the stones if you have any to create a completely new piece or pieces.
How it works
- Come and see us with your piece or pieces of jewellery. It helps if you have an idea of what you would like so that we can design around these ideas. If you are really not sure we can help advise and give you some ideas.
- We will discuss with you what type of jewellery you would like to have made using your existing pieces
- We will ask you to leave your items with us while we put together a quote
- Once you have decided you would like to go ahead we will then ask for a 50% deposit so that we can start working on your remodelled piece
- We will then create some design ideas so that you can choose which design idea or ideas you would like to have made.
- We will then start to re process you metal and remove any stones that are in the piece if there are any and start to create your piece
- Once the jewellery is finished we will then phone you to let you know that it is ready to collect the balance will be due at this point.
Interested in having a remodel done? Call us ore drop us a line.
Love Nicola and Victoria x
Nicola and I are excited to announce that our open studio event is back … Read more
Looking to have your unique wedding rings designed and created just for you? Nicola … Read more
Latest from the Blog
Oresome open studio
Nicola and I are excited to announce that our open studio event is back for 2023! We will be … read more
Eco Friendly Jewellery
Jewellery that doesn’t cost the earth
Protecting … read more
How to commission your bespoke wedding rings
Looking to have your unique wedding rings designed and created just for you? Nicola and I are here … read more
Oresome Jewellery Open studio event in West Hulll
Oresome Jewellery Open studio event West Hull
Due to the success of our first open … read more